Surprise your special someone with 20th wedding anniversary gift themes from this list. Reveal how much you care by putting together colours and suggestions to create a heartfelt and unique gift.
Traditional 20th Anniversary Theme for Gifts: China
Fragile china signifies a marriage that has been handled carefully, but its elegance and beauty also reflects its natural charm.
Modern 20th Anniversary Theme for Gifts: Platinum
Symbolising strength, value and eternity, platinum is both expensive and long lasting. It captures perfectly the substance of a two-decade long marriage and offers hope for many more happily married years in the future.
Alternate Stone: Platinum
Colour: Emerald-Green or White
Floral Theme: Day Lily, Aster, **Green, Platinum or White Rose
Meaning “no worries” in its native China, the day lily indicates a long union that has overcome all its challenges and is now a carefree union looking forward to a happy future. A gift of day lilies reminds the pair to relax and enjoy their life with each other.
The aster, meanwhile, symbolises surprise and represents love, contentment and patience.
**The green, white or platinum rose is a romantic alternative for this anniversary, in keeping with the colour and modern themes, and the symbol of eternal love that a rose represents.
Traditional Anniversary Gift Suggestions
• China home items (vase, mugs, jug, plates, bowls, flower pot, candle holder)
• China ornament (figurine or sculpture)
Modern Anniversary Gift Suggestions
• Emerald jewellery
• Flower-based gifts related to this anniversary (day lily or aster), for example: plant, perfume, scented candles, bouquet of flowers, art print
• Pearl-White Glazed Eternity Rose (signifying the white colour theme for this anniversary)
• Platinum jewellery (necklace, earrings, ring, bracelet)
• Platinum-Dipped Eternity Rose (signifying the modern platinum theme)
Here is a video of our stunning Platinum-Dipped Eternity Rose:
Following are the next 5 anniversary gift themes for your third decade of marriage: