When seeking out a 13th anniversary present for your loved one(s), you may want to consider using our comprehensive and handy selection of established gift themes. Select any or all of these colours, themes and items to find a meaningful token that will be cherished.
Traditional 13th Anniversary Theme for Gifts: Lace
The intricacy and elegance of lace reflects the beauty and grace of the intertwined lives of a married couple.
Modern 13th Anniversary Theme for Gifts: Textiles or Furs
These gift themes represent the comfort, warmth and protection of marriage.
Alternate Stone: Malachite, Opal or Moonstone
Floral Theme: Chrysanthemum or **White Rose
In the East, a chrysanthemum symbolises luck and ease. Meanwhile, the Victorian symbolisms change with the colours. Yellow indicates faith while red mean discovery of a renewed passion. White means truth while violet means hope for well-being.
**The white rose is a romantic alternative for this anniversary, in keeping with the colour theme, and the symbol of eternal love that a rose represents.
Traditional Anniversary Gift Suggestions
• Lace clothing, attire or home items (gloves, lingerie, tablecloth, manchester)
Modern Anniversary Gift Suggestions
• Citrine jewellery (necklace, ring, earrings, bracelet)
• Flower-based gifts related to this anniversary (chrysanthemum), for example: plant, perfume, scented candles, bouquet of flowers, art print
• Fur-based attire (jacket, trimmed gloves, scarf)
• Malachite, opal or moonstone jewellery (alternate stones for this anniversary)
• Pearl-White Glazed Eternity Rose (signifying the white colour theme for this anniversary)
Below is our Pearl-White Glazed Eternity Rose video:
Following are the next 5 anniversary years: